Saturday, May 2, 2009

Day 121 "Productive"


Daily Summary: Well I was supposed to have an early practice then go back home and work for the rest of the night. Well for some reason our coach changed the practice time and I wasn't able to go in and work. It was kind of disappointing but I was excited for the fact that my neck was feeling a lot better and that I was going to be able to actually practice today. It was a good practice for the most part. It was pretty normal, we played lighting and I got to play infield for the entire time which was awesome! I haven't played it in a while so it was for sure fun. A few of the guys were being kind of lame during the day, but it is pretty much normal when we play lightning. Well practice finally ended around 6:00PM and I couldn't wait to get off campus and head home. I met up with my friend Allison and hung out with her for a while before getting into Corona and spending the night at my dad's house. Although today was short it was productive. I literally didn't stop moving the whole day. Always doing something but not wasting my time. Woo hoo! Ha well tomorrow is going to be a busy but productive day as well as I am working from 12:00 to 9:00PM! This will be the longest day I have ever worked but hey it's money in the bank! Lol good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment