Monday, May 4, 2009

Day 123 "Down to San Diego"

Daily Summary: Well for some reason coach scheduled practice for 4:00PM instead of our normal 1:30PM. So throughout the day I just kind of sat around did some homework and relaxed up until practice began. It seems as if every time I think it is going to be a simple and easy practice I am always awaken by the fact that it is not only long but tough. I love these kind of practices but it still puts a toll on me sometimes. Eventually we got out and I rushed to dinner, then to my room to gather my packed things and before I new it I was in the car headed to San Diego for the conference tournament. I was super stoked and ready to play and can't wait to get away and play some baseball in a beautiful area. This park is amazing, you could literally see the ocean right from the field. The school and the field is on a cliff facing the beach and is just a beautiful sight. Well I have to wake up around 6:00AM tomorrow to get ready for the game. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment