Friday, June 26, 2009

Here is the Deal

I not only let myself down but I know I have let many others down with no keeping up with my writings. To be honest ever since I stopped putting in the 2 hour a day effort it really has be lowed my status as a person. I couldn't really put that into better words but basically ever since a week before my last post my life really hasn't been on the right tracks. I am always busy and I am always doing something so I come with excuses for just about everything. There aren't to many friends I really am close with anymore these days. I am constantly at work, playing baseball, and I am actually apart of a jury and in the middle of a big decision with that. I miss coming to the computer and writing about my life and what God has been doing in my life. Again through the last couple weeks of writing I saw the writings more as a burden rather then a beneficial part of my life. That is basically the main reason why I stopped. I didn't see any positive responses in my life through the process. I no longer was looking forward to sitting down at the computer and giving the time not only to reflect on my day but the time where I can sit and talk to Jesus about everything that is going on in my life. I no longer have those people who I talk to that take the time to read and i could talk to them about what goes on in my day. When someone brings up the fact that I haven't written or when they ask "hey what has been up with your blog man?" I just put my head down and don't want to talk about it. So again in honest words I am ashamed for the fact that I haven't written a decent amount of words in well over a month. I apologize to everyone I let down and I decided that from time to time I will go ahead and post some things on here but it most likely wont turn into another day to day event. Thank you for understanding and please keep your eyes fixed on the wonderful son of God.

3 comments:

  1. "But he said to me 'My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.' Therefore, I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me."
    2 Corinthians 12:9

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen!! One day at a time, sure do miss u bringing me in the word everyday!!

    ReplyDelete