Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Things Have Been Going Great

Lately as always, I have been pretty busy with everything and had no time on the computer whatsoever. I don't even know how I find the time to do my homework. I'm lucky that I don't have class till 10:30 everyday otherwise I probably wouldn't get a lot of it done. Well besides that fact everything has been going really well for me and everything around me. Baseball is getting much better, school work is slowing down, and Jesus and I are having the times of our lives. I have so much peace about the troubles and problems that surround me on a daily basis. I have been taking different more positive approaches to these problems and putting God first before anyone or anything else. I am meeting many new friends and hanging with them almost everyday and some that I am becoming real close too. I look back an think of how awesome God is and the wonderful ways in which he works. A few weeks ago I was at an all time low and now I am up in the clouds. It is crazy to go back and really look at the negatives and I am sure they will come my way again. Despite that fact I have learned a lot through this last couple of weeks and I am glad it all happened the way it did.


Well just wanted to post a good update and I will try to post again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment