Saturday, February 21, 2009

Day 52 "Super Busy Day"


Daily Summary: I didn't end up getting to much sleep at all last night for some reason. My nose was running all night and I just that a lot on my mind. I had to wake up super early for the game today to get to the trainer and have my leg rubbed up before our double header. Little did I know it would be the longest day and games ever. The first one was awesome, we were getting no hit up until the bottom of the seventh and I broke it up with a base hit up the middle. It was a real exciting win and we came back in the bottom of the eighth to take the lead and finish it off for the victory. In game two it was a whole different story. Non of us could seem to get our bats going and we ended up going into the 13th inning tied 1 to 1. We ended up loosing the game 2 to 1 and our coach wasn't to happy. After the game i was in a pretty bad mood so I just packed up my stuff and headed home. I kind of just wanted to get away from it all just like last weekend. It felt like we didn't even win at all today and our season is still going down hill. We are 4 and 4 in our last 8 games and we should be doing a lot better. Anyways I didn't end up getting back to Corona up until 7 and I went to say hi to my mom then met my step mom and dad for dinner. Straight after that I went to a friends house to watch a movie then actually didn't get home till around 12:00. Today was super busy and I am so exhauseted from the games that I really have no time to write and just need some sleep. I will definitely write more tomorrow.

Daily Reading: 1 John 4:18
Fear and love.

Daily Prayer:
Dear God,
I kind of went through a lot of stress today. I literally had no time to write Lord and I apologize for that. I thank You for the fact that I actually got to chance to write something at all. I made a promise that I would do it everyday and I will no matter how much or how little I write I want to glorify You God. Please forgive me for the sinful things I did today and help me to become a stronger person in the area of frustration and anger. I love You so much God.
AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment