Thursday, January 1, 2009

NEW YEAR NEW BEGINING

Well, first off my name is Vinnie Fayard I am a CHRISTIAN and a 18 year old college student at Biola University in La Mirada, CA. I am on the baseball team here at school and I majoring in Visual Journalism, minoring in Photography and Biblical Studies. I have started up a blog before and I have falied at by becoming buzy and lazy at the same time. Lately I have not been myself through my life and I am not spending as much time in the word as I should be and I am not living my life for God as I should be so I decided in order to fix my problem I will try my best to post something no matter how long or how short it may be in an online blog for everyone to read so they will be able to read what I usually may keep to mysef and how God is changing my life for the good and to prove that he really exsist.

No comments:

Post a Comment