Friday, March 27, 2009

Day 85 "Staying Busy"

Daily Summary: Once again I wasn't able to sit in front of the computer till around 11:30 and I have a game tomorrow. I literally feel horrible that I don't have any time whatsoever to write. The thing is I have so many fabulous things that I have been going on in my life it is tough not being able to account all of them and putting them into words. I am really disappointing that I am unable to express my complete and full thought into each blog. I am currently coming up with a plan so that I will have time each and everyday to write. It may be tough and I literally wont have any free time but God is definitely worth it.

Daily Reading: Isaiah 40:29-31
I found this verse after looking for one that involved something to do with being tired and weary. I feel like I haven't had a good night sleep in a while and I need one big time tonight. I need to know that God is with me and there is always going to be times like this going on in my life. I need to trust God that I will always be able to come out on top through the situation. I need to also learn from the mistakes and the things that I handled wrong. This truly is an amazing verse and I am sure I will be writing about it more in the future.

Daily Prayer:
Dear God,
Thank You for this beautiful day. Please forgive me for the frustrations I encountered and also for the lack of humbleness. Please also forgive me for the times I complained about lame things God. I pray that I will be able to be more Christ-like in the things that I do. I pray for someone in my life right now that has been having a huge impact as of late. Please guide me in making the right decisions when it comes with them. Please help me get a good nights rest tonight and for my body to feel rejuvanated in the morning. I pray also that I can come up with a schedual to have all of my writings done before it is time for bed. I love You so much God please keep the fire in my heart burning.
AMEN

1 comment: