Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Day 103 "The Life"


Daily Summary: Today was another normal day here on campus. Woke up nice and refreshed with a good night sleep so I started off the day with some reading and talking to God. I asked Him for strength to be able to make it through this long week and the remain ding ones left of the school year. When I look ahead upon what is to come I see that busy is an understatement of what is going to be going on. Well I did the normal thing I do when I don't have school but just baseball. I don't know if anyone has read the first couple of blogs that I posted where I was kind of under the same situation where I am at now. No school just baseball. Life really couldn't be to much better then that haha. Well I had myself some cereal then got some stuff done around the room. I didn't really do much leading up to practice, I probably could of done something a little more useful then just sit around but it felt kind of nice not having to worry about anything for the day. Phil and I went out to lunch then headed back to make it in time for a great easy practice. We really didn't do anything but hit so it was real laid back. We got out nice and early too which was also really cool. After practice I didn't do much again but play ping pong for a while then went out to dinner. Since there is no cafe during spring break we have to go out and get our own meals. I got to bed nice and early, at least that was what I was planning on doing until I had the worst allergy attack of all time. I never really experienced anything like it but I eventually got through the millions of sneezing and blowing the nose and fell asleep. Nice and simple day today, nothing really exciting has gone on in the last couple of days. Ha hope all is well.
Daily Reading: Romans 13:6-7
Well in honor of tax day I decided that this verse would fit best with today. There really isn't to much to really explain about taxes but we as Christians should always be up to date on our payments never fall behind in debt. When we borrow money or anything from someone then have enough money to pay them back it is sometimes hard to do so.

Daily Prayer:
Dear God,
The next few days I am not going to be able to post my writings until Friday most likely. I can really see a change in my attitude and everything with not being able to really keep up on my writings with my busy schedule. I really pray for the courage and everything else I need to be able to man up and get through all my writings and time with You Father. I pray that I will be kept away from all types of sin and I will listen to You when You are trying to speak to me. I pray that I will be able to have a positive Christ-like attitude throughout the day and that I will always look for an opportunity to share Christ with those around me. I pray for a fun and safe trip tomorrow to Santa Barbabra and that we will play well as a team and come up with some big wins. I love You Jesus.
AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment