Thursday, April 9, 2009

Day 98 "Confident"


Daily Summary: Another great day at Biola! Woke up at the crack of dawn to finish up an essay and headed to my 8 O clock class. It was a usual day in class, she just explained poems and what not. It is hard to stay awake that early in the morning. Well I don't know who all reads these but if you have been noticing that I haven't been posting my blogs at night but instead I have been posting theme in the morning. There reason is that I like to go to bed on time and if I don't start writing till right before I go to bed I get lazy and don't write the things that I should and my full effort isn't involved. So every morning I write and post them so I could express my complete thoughts and experiences. I noticed that this also puts a nice jump start on my day because I go through all of the positives through the day before and it prepares me for the day to come. The thing is that I don't start it till after my 8 o clock class so I am not inspired till afterwards. That makes me sometimes go through class negatively and I don't really enjoy it. All well I just have to keep getting by for another month then I am done! Woo hoo! Time is flying by so quickly and I can't believe that we are in the 9th day of April right now! Geez I felt like I was just doing my April fools jokes yesterday. Not that they were any good or anything ha. Well I feel like I am not making sense right now so bare with me I am still really tired and didn't sleep to well last night. Well I went to breakfast after class hung out for a bit then headed to my next one. We again just watched a movie and discussed it afterwards. The movie was made a long time ago so it was tough to figure out but the main point made the movie pretty decent. After that I went to lunch and just sat around up until we had to leave for out game down at Cal State Dominguez Hills. We beat them last time so we were pumped to play them again and try out best to get a win. Well it didn't really work out that way. They cam out scored a run in the first inning and the score stayed 1 to 0 up until the 8th inning when they came out and scared two more. We ended up loosing 3 to 0 and headed back home with a disappointing loss. I didn't get to play today but that was okay with me. I cheered my team on the best I could but just couldn't come out on top. Well we headed home then went straight to dinner. We werent learning anything new in class today so I just hung out with some guys and played ping ping for a while. I didn't really do all that much for the rest of the night except chill in my room with Phil. Tomorrow I have to wake up and do laundry for a few hours. Our laundry guy at school is gone so all of the Freshman have to wash all the baseball uniforms. Life is just so great being a freshman! haha well sorry that nothing interesting happened today maybe tomorrow will be better!

Daily Reading: Philippians 1:6
Confidence! There are so many things around us that may seem unusual and sometimes weird. Throughout the day God is working through us with His Holy Spirit. He will do this until Christ shows up and will never stop loving us. The unusual miracles will just keep coming and coming. Now we as Christians may think that these kind of things just don't happen to us but think this. We are all filled with the same Holy Spirit, and so why wouldn't they happen to us. Why can't we be the people who go around healing one another. We can! In James it tells us that God gives to us generously without finding fault! All we need to do is believe that it is going to happen and it will. There are many times in the Bible where it states that we must believe in order for everything around us to take place. We as Christians have faith in God that He will do everything that He said. So far the Bible has been proven to be 100% true and I have confidence that what ever was said about what is going to happen will happen.

Daily Prayer:
Dear God,
Please help me with the confidence I need to be able to believe in the wonderful things You do around me. Please help me to understand the miracles You do God. Although they be unusual I believe that You have a wonderful sense of humor so of course You would work in unusual ways. I pray that I will be able to inspire others God with the things I do. I pray that I will continue to grow in my writings and everything Father. I pray that I will not get nervous to go around new people God. I pray that I will be open to talking to others about Christ. please help me not to doubt anything God. Help me to trust in everything You do.
Help others to see You through me and my actions. As I was reading today, help me to be a holy person and to give every effort to expand not only with relationships with others but with YOU GOD! I pray that there will always be that one person in my life that gives me the encouragement to grow in my relationship with You. I love You so much! I pray for my friends and family that may be going through some rough times. Please help them to look to You for answers and problems God. Help them to know that You will never give them anything that You can't handle and nothing is impossible through You. I pray for the friends and family that don't know You God. Help me to be a light in their life and for them to some how become interested in You God. Help them to seek You and help me to be open in talking to them about You and Your oh so wonderful ways! I pray for my dream girl God, weather she is around me or not help me to be patient in finding her and getting to know her God. Please help me to keep up with the book I am reading as well! Thank You for another amazing day God! I love You so much!
AMEN!


No comments:

Post a Comment