Saturday, April 18, 2009

Day 107 "Changes Coming My Way"

Okay so I have been praying about it and I have come up with the fact that I am definitley going to change the the format for a while and see how it all works out. Starting on Monday I am going to basically just write a letter to God about my day, what I've read (both in the Bible and other literature), and a prayer. Instead of having three seperate secitons it's just going to be one big one. To be honest I have wanted to give up everything on this blogs for some reason I felt kind of burnt out with the whole writing thing. I do love it don't get me wrong but I felt like I wasn't really getting anywhere with what I wrote so I have decided to change some things up. This week has been rough and the next one coming up is going to be just as tough. So I am definitley going to be starting this up starting Monday. I am going to sit down and spend some real hard time with God through it all and just write directly to Him and publicaly post it. If I still doesn't seem like I am getting anywhere then I will try something else. I am not going to give up on what I have started, I am going to keep it going! Thanks for those who have been praying. Today was one of the busiest baseball days of my life. I played 3 games against Concordia going 3 for 6 with a home run, 2 scarafices, 3 RBI, and two singles. We took 2 games out of 3 and I was wiped out for the rest of the night. I got to hang out with Gab for the first time in a while which was really awesome then I headed home for the night and got to bed around 1:00AM. I am so over being busy and I can't wait for summer to be here. Ha well like I said Monday's blog will be full but different. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment