Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Day 118 "7 Hours in the Library"


Daily Summary: Well today consisted of exactly what the title explained. From 10:00 to 5:00 I sat in the library trying to catch up with about 2 weeks worth of homework. With God's help and a little patience I was able to get through it all and finish what needed to be done. There are so many times where we want to give up on the things we started. School is one thing that growing up not to many kids actually enjoy. For those who are able to attend a University and earn a degree is an accomplishment that I consider one that is honored. I am looking forward to the day that I am able to walk down that narrow pathway and receive my diploma. Although I probably am going to have quite a bit of debt piled up, the fact that I was able to push through all of the rough trials that I accomplished would be one that is enough. Those little words push me through every day to be able to get through the lame assignments that I have to complete. Like I have said many times God has put me at this school for a reason. It is difficult but hey, I am getting paid to play baseball and have a half/free education. Life couldn't have worked out better, especially at a Christian school. Well goodnight everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment