Sunday, April 19, 2009

Day 108 "Getting There"

Daily Summary: Well I didn't really get a good night sleep last night, actually I only got about 5 hours. It is not that I couldn't sleep through the night or anything but for some reason I just woke up at 6:00AM this morning after going to bed around 1:00AM. The funny thing is that I didn't even feel tired at all except that the light shinning in my room hurt my eyes. Kind of funny after playing three games yesterday and being completely sore didn't really affect me but simple light shinning through the window did. Haha well today was a new day and God's day so i couldn't wait to get it started. I sat around and got ready before heading over to my moms house to meet up with all my siblings and go to Church. My parents were out of town so they didn't attend today. While driving to the church, I thought to myself when I have kids and they grow up I want them to be responsible enough to go to church on their own if I am not around. Pretty sweet. Well church was awesome as always preached by Tony Wood since Chuck was out of town. The worship was my favorite part along with about 10 baptisms went on. After Church my mom had just gotten back form her cruise so we met up with her and Ron for lunch. Had a great time with them and eating the delicious food as well. For the remainder of the day I just sat back and relaxed for the most part before heading back down to Biola for the night. This spring break flew by but it was definitely a fun one.

1 comment:

  1. I treasure every moment that I can spend time with all of my children together! The best part of my day was that all four of my children went to church with out me!!

    ReplyDelete