Thursday, April 23, 2009

Day 112 "Lost"


Daily Summary: Well something that went great today was that I woke up in not only a fantastic mood, but refreshed and ready for the day. I had the best sleep that I have had in a while and I usually never sleep well in hotel rooms. I got right up walked to 7 Eleven and got some coffee and a donut. After that I sat by the pool and wrote a little bit before packing up and getting ready to head to breakfast then to out game against Fresno Pacific University. We really needed to win these games especially since we lost that last league game against Concordia. I again ate awesome food at that same restraint as last night but this time I had breakfast there. Ate a delicious waffle, sorry i don't have a picture of it today. Breakfast then finished up and before we new it we were heading down to the field to start our game. Their field was beautiful and they had what it seemed to be a professional announcer that announced the hitters an everything it was actually pretty cool. While that was cool the game wasn't that cool. We lost big time and never had the lead throughout the game. The score was 13 to 5 as there bats came alive at their home field. It was a disappointing road trip up until we found out the Azusa Pacific lost to Westmont. This was huge for us since we are playing them this coming up Saturday and we need to win both in order to secure a spot in the playoffs. I have been waiting for a long time to play Azusa especially since the last time we played them I was hurt. Shoot. Anyways all we did was basically drive home for the rest of the night. 5 hour drive that wasn't too eventful, sorry there was nothing really to talk about today. The day was pretty short.

No comments:

Post a Comment