Friday, April 3, 2009

Update

I have been really busy lately, and I am either posting my blogs super late or I am posting them when I wake up. It is something that I really don't like to do. I indeed read my Bible and talk about God throughout everyday and I am loving every second of life. Well maybe not every second but I am trying my best to just put God in the center of everything and just kind of letting Him take control with everything that is a part of me. To be straight up honest I indeed sin everyday and do things that I shouldn't. Now they aren't like crazy insane sins that are just absolutely way out of God's league if you know what I mean, but the main point is that sin is sin and no sin is greater then the other. I am continuing to try and work on these sorts of problems and eventually I will be at the level where I wont even need to have to think before I speak. It will just all come naturally. Of course I will be patient through all this and no that this kind of stuff doesn't usually happen over night. God is moving through my life in incredible ways and if I could I would share them with everyone I know. I will try to do my best through my blogs. I am going to strive to be able to be more explanatory and talk more about what God has done with me through the day rather then what has gone on through my day. If any of you happen to be reading this, I could use some prayer in some areas. Doubt, frustration, work ethic, giving up, and a positive attitude. I thank everyone who takes the time to read what I write. It is truly a blessing. Like I said I am going to try to make things more interesting and outgoing through the writings so more people can relate to both me and God. I just love Him so much and love talking about Him! Ha well I am headed to bed. Both blogs from today and tomorrow will be posted tomorrow after I get back from a double header at the Masters College.

I love Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment