Thursday, April 30, 2009

Day 119 "Another Long Day"


Daily Summary: Well today was definitely another long day but another productive one. I turned in all of my homework and also got a lot done. If we didn't have these two days off from practice then I probably would have never finished all of the things I had to do. The next few days I am going to be pretty busy as well so that means I probably am not going to be writing all that much. I promise though for Atlas Monday, maybe Sundays blog I will be writing a lot. I have been slacking once again big time on my writings and I really need to step it all up. Summer is three weeks away and I will be able to write a lot every single day and I can't wait for that to get going. I read today in 1 Corinthians 10:13 and it talked about temptations. God will always give us a way out if we seek it. There is always a way to defeat Satan we just need to be able to stand up for God and follow his will. This is another tough thing to do especially when we all get stressed and overwhelmed with the things around us. We often give in easy and we need to really just sit down and relax and talk to God through what we are going through. It will help us put a positive outlook on things and it will make our day that much better. Well tomorrow is another busy day that I am looking forward to. Lets see what the Lord brings me.

No comments:

Post a Comment