Friday, April 10, 2009

Day 99 "Laundry"


Daily Summary: First of all sorry for the late post things have been pretty busy lately and I haven't been able to really get much done. I didn't really do anything at all today. Worth talking about at least. I woke up super early and headed down to the locker room since two other freshman and I had to do the baseball laundry. Our usual laundry guy was off work since it is spring break and all so we had to do it all. At first we couldn't get in because everything was locked. We called campus safety and got in no problem. We also thought that doing the laundry was going to be pretty simple but it turned out being a total long process. It was all good it went by real quick and I took a break and went and got some nice Mexican food for lunch. After we finished nothing really happened for the rest of the day except for practice and what not. I really haven't much time to write and I wont be writing much for the weekend. It is a pretty busy weekend with baseball and Easter going on. I'm looking at little to no sleep so we will see how that goes. This whole week my blogs are going to be somewhat short. I have 8 games in the next 8 days and we pretty much need to win them all. I leave for San Diego all day Monday, then I leave to Santa Barbara all day Wednesday and Thursday then cap it off with 3 games against Concordia. It should be fun!

Daily Reading:
Isaiah 35:4
Just a verse to kind of pump me up for what is about to go down in the next week. Instead of worrying about the games or how busy I will be I am just gonna lay back and relax and enjoy the things that God has put in my life. For some reason and for some great reason I am here at Biola and I am loving almost every second of it. Although I am spending everyday of my Spring break playing baseball I only live once and I want to take every advantage I can in making my life the best life possible and do so loving Jesus every step of the way!

Daily Prayer:
Dear God,
Through the next week I pray that I will continue to grow in You every single one of the days. Although I will be busy I pray that You will have the same impact on me just as if I had all the time in the world to hang out with You. I pray that even though I wont have anytime to write I still spend my usual time in Your word on a daily basis. I pray that I will not become frustrated with the things that are going on around me. I pray that I wont give up in the things I already started God. I pray for anyone that may be struggling in this rough world God. Please guide me and others to lead them to You and show them what the ultimate point of life is. I love You so much God!
AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment