Friday, April 17, 2009

Day 106 "Still Busy"

Okay so I have decided I am completely going to change everything up with the whole blgo thing, I am still going to continue to try and write as much as I can on a daily basis but I am going to probably not right as much and just let you know what is going on in my life and possibly around the world. It will probably be like this for the remainder of the school year. I have found myself not being able to sit down in front of the computer everyday like I use to be able to. I apologize for the incovienence but things are just crazy right now. Please pray for me to be able to get through these busy times. I am still praising Jesus everyday so thats all good ha.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there, I will be praying for you. One day at a time

    ReplyDelete