Friday, April 24, 2009

Day 113 "Jesus Never Gets Old"

Daily Summary: Well, after having a great night sleep last night I started my day off by going down the gym and trying my best to work out and not hurt my shoulder. It usually never hurts during the day, but when I work out it hurts almost the whole time. It is still healing and I'll definitely be able to get back to my normal workout schedule in about a month. Can't wait for that. After that, I went back to the room for a while before my mom called and cancelled our usual Friday lunch. I was pretty lame because I was really looking forward to it but I just went on with my day. I relaxed up until practice began and it was sure an easy one. I thought since we lost that we were going to have a long practice but it was only about 2 and a half hours and we got out of there around 4:00. I showered up and got back to my room before heading out for the night with Gabby. We went down to the beach and read the Bible and talked about Jesus. Basically what we do every time we hang out but it never gets old. Ha I don't think Jesus could ever get old, there is always something to talk about when it comes to Him. Oh so I was browsing around on the web today and a few days ago I talked about how cool it was that Miss California stood up for what she believed in with the whole Gay marriage thing. Well I found this video of her being interviewed and the way she talks about how God is blessed her and how positive she is through the whole thing is just amazing. Check it out!



No comments:

Post a Comment